Admission criteria for the Diploma programme
For admission to the Diploma Programme® candidates must fulfill the following criteria:
- minimum of ten years of schoolar education and good school grades, verified by school report from class level 9 and mid-term certificate of class level 10.
- minimum of good proficiency (B2 level) of the English language, verified by school grade or a language test comparable to Cambridge-First Certificate or Toefl
- personal interest in the IB philosophy and motivation presented in a written letter of motivation in the English language
- willingness and ability to learn and acquire new skills, verified by comments in end of term school reports
- Commitment to school and non-school activities
- Interview of about 15 min in the English and German language with the IB coordinator
Students who have started the IB Diploma Programme® at other IB schools will be enrolled in our school, provided that the subjects they have enrolled in their previous school are currently being offered.