We aim to educate young people to
- Be able to take responsibility for themselves and others
- Enjoy learning for its own sake
- Develop an international outlook
- Become independent thinkers
- Strive to become high achievers.
We seek to deliver not only education but to help young people to develop strong personalities and to be prepared for life. It is our aim to enable them to flourish in their chosen fields, for example in academic, cultural and sporting pursuits. We encourage intercultural understanding while paying respect to cultural and national identities.
- Excellence: We do our best.
- Respect: We have self-respect and show respect towards others and the environment.
- Integrity: Our values are reflected in our actions.
- Fairness: We act in such a way that we do not hinder others.
- Responsibility: We take responsibility for our actions, for society and for the environment.
- Challenges: We meet challenges head on.